Wolves (h) -14 January

meeesh

Got 1 spare for this upcoming Monday night thriller !!

CB Level 2 - (230) =padded seat,great view - £35

PM for details

NOW SOLD

Last edited:
Hi I have 2 very good adult seats in hospitality
City v Wolves 14th January
Cushioned padded seats together next to each other.
Hospitality package (93:20 Lounge) - Executive long side. Block 210. Package Includes: Access to a private bar area, cash bars, betting facilities and a match program. Face value was £92 each.

NOW SOLD

Last edited:
I've 2 in 93:20 1 adult 1 u18 block 210 I can't go due to work.....
£70 for the pair which is below face value.

Can meet on Weds at the Burton game, I''ll need the season cards back or could order etickets.

PM for details

SOLD

Last edited:
I am bringing my son from Australia to the Wolves game which is his 18th birthday.

Anyone can offer 2 good seats on Collin Bell stand side near tunnel and close to pitch.

I want this to be memorable for him

ALL SORTED - THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP

Last edited:
2x adult tickets available. Ss3. Right next to the away fans. Great atmosphere and view. £60 for the pair. PM if interested.

Two good seats together for two adults in the second row of tier 2 of the North Stand.

£60 (i.e. the pro-rata cost of the seasoncards) for the pair of them - I have put them on Ticket Exchange, but buying from the club would cost £33 more for these two seats.

Please PM me if interested. Can meet outside the ground on the night and scan you in.

NOW SOLD

Last edited:
1 x Adult and 2 x Under 18’s available for Wolves.
Block 132 , level 1 , all sat together.
These are my season cards but I’m on shift work!
£45
(e-tickets sent / Bank transfer please)

Last edited:
Adult seat spare for this.
SSL3 row NN - 3 rows from the top, behind goal. A bit of a climb - decent view though!

£16.50

Meet at ground about 7:20pm

PM me with your number and I'll call you - can't be doing with this texting bollocks.

****NOW SOLD*****

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.