Burton (First Leg) Post Match Thread

Economics and work commitments were the only reasons I didn't use my tickets.
I understand that, been there myself. All I was saying was that a very large chunk ( thousands upon thousands) couldn't be arsed, and that is undeniable.

Very good.

Guardiola has already changed us directly and English football indirectly. The latest lesson s is to respect the opponent and to do so by beating them to the last minute. If Burton Albion learn anything from last night, it should be that, and therefore the next time they draw a team of amateurs from the football pyramid, they do exactly the same.

Would like to add to those who have offered their respect to Buryon Albion. Their fans, players and manager all conducted themselves brilliantly.
It can’t be easy accepting that, but the realism is, that could easily have been a top side on another day.
Their players conducted themselves very well, would have been easy to go all tough man.

I’ve just been given CCTV footage of @BurnCK @Didsbury Dave by the BM Security and Pies Service:

FqZIiLjMsbNm8BUECxZ6Dh8bNgTYdj-CfltUdjYjq-0.gif

City giving it to the rags. Mid 80's Piccadilly gardens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.