Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
2lw6rz8.png

That attendance must be wrong. There’s no way Liverpool would have thousands of empty seats for a carabao cup game.

I think it’s hard to justify last nights attendance, it was quite poor. The fact it’s highlighted a lot more than any where else is the real issue.

I think it’s hard to justify last nights attendance, it was quite poor. The fact it’s highlighted a lot more than any where else is the real issue.

Wasn’t poor at all. 3rd of 4 home games on the bounce, midweek, last in priority and to be honest an expected win it was bound to be the least attended of the 4, straight after Xmas and not everyone can afford all 4. Plus if the likes of Sky and BBC want grounds to be fuller they should cut back on the amount of games televised and maybe more would go if not on tv.

I’m fortunate enough to never miss a home game regardless of the competition or opponents but not everyone is that fortunate.

52K for a 3rd FA Cup didn't make the Daily Fail. But last night attendance did. As long as a rag like the Daily Fail, etc, keep on pushing the Emptyhad, it won't stop.

Note: There was no article about the attendance at Wembley between Spurs and Chelsea.

Over half empty? 27,000?

22a5255e59fbbe137cfa954fd9ea3325-full.jpg

Last edited:
Empty seats is the only stick they have left to beat us with, my boss even admitted it to me the other day as they're miles behind us on the pitch.
Leave em to it the bad weirdos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.