Joey Barton

Maybe because he was an East German then ? Bayern Munich players and staff are arrogant,that Mrs Merkel strikes me like that also,Klopp is another.

I've made my point,I need go on no further
Them South West Germans!

Although a cult figure with his time at City,I often found Rosler to be a typical German,arrogant twat, spoke to him at Platt Lane training ground many years ago,and was just that,ignorant to boot as well
Funny that I've met Uwe numerous times and he's been an absolute gentleman every time.

Maybe because he was an East German then ? Bayern Munich players and staff are arrogant,that Mrs Merkel strikes me like that also,Klopp is another.

I’ve met Germans from both sides of the former political divide, including Bavaria, and I have never encountered anyone who is arrogant, though I’m sure there are arrogant Germans, just like there are arrogant Britons, French, Italians, etc.

As in all walks of life, there are Germans of every character type, but to label all Germans as arrogant is simply nonsense.

The most arrogant person I’ve ever met was an Englishman; Brian Close, who wouldn’t sign an autograph for a then 14 year-old lad. One of the nicest people I’ve ever met was a German; Bert Trautmann, who was only too happy to sign my autograph book.

Wow....I, unfortunately don't personally know any of the Bayern staff so therefore can't comment but I'd definately go for a drink with Jurgen Klopp and I've not seen one shred of evidence in the last 3 generations of Germans I've known and worked with to suspect that 'most' are really not dissimilar to ourselves

Reading that report, Joey needs to learn the laws of the game if he was expecting a yellow card offence after the original free-kick had been awarded but not taken to lead to a reversal of the free-kick. The ball was dead, yellow and red cards can be issued at any time but free kicks/penalties are only awarded for offences committed when the ball is in play.

Reading that report, Joey needs to learn the laws of the game if he was expecting a yellow card offence after the original free-kick had been awarded but not taken to lead to a reversal of the free-kick. The ball was dead, yellow and red cards can be issued at any time but free kicks/penalties are only awarded for offences committed when the ball is in play.
I love the idea that the ref has turned up to send off Ched Evans and Joey Barton so “he’ll have something to tell his grandkids”.
He’s one deluded knob is Mr Barton. I did like the fact that the story was written by Rosie Swarbrick, hopefully related the referee Neil....

I used to work for a very large global German company.
Trust me they ARE arrogant - very! They know it all. They know better.
Only their way will work. It goes on and on.

However, East Germans in my experience are the total opposite. They really are
very different Germans. They know austerity. They have lived it and seen it for
the majority of their lives (the older ones at least have). A lot of East Germans
are far from complimentary about 'normal' Germans I can assure you of that.

Germans are a bit like the French. As individuals they are more than great. As a
collective they are fucking arseholes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.