Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having watched yesterday's match I have no doubt that they might be capable of going the rest of the season without losing, a bigger challenge will be going all season without drawing.
I'm certain on that showing draws will come, and when we play before them closing the gap to just the one point before they play they will then come under huge pressure.
The gap is 2 draws nothing more, confident we can and will be champions again
Have to agree NF, I thought they were decidedly average and could have conceded towards the end. Play like that against manure, spuds and Chelsea and they will drop points. Race definitely on

Hmmmm is football scripted slightly as in like the wrestling,how would a commentator make a mistake like that unless it’s already known who will win it ..
This year marks the 30th Anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster. Maybe some jesture by the FL,FA and PL combined to appease the scousers that the aforementioned(not PL) was allowed to happen due to their disregard to safety of all match going fans in the face of more profits. Maybe am being cynical.

Last edited:
This made me laugh
7c2ed617197c150f6be62f980d663824.jpg

Not watched Liverpools game, but reading some of the comments on here you should be ashamed. I believe Salah was pulled back by his arm/shoulder ? As you all know this is a career ending tackle. If it was the same arm he had torn out and beaten over the head with against RM, then the Brighton player should be banned for life.

Not watched Liverpools game, but reading some of the comments on here you should be ashamed. I believe Salah was pulled back by his arm/shoulder ? As you all know this is a career ending tackle. If it was the same arm he had torn out and beaten over the head with against RM, then the Brighton player should be banned for life.
He actually tripped over in the long grass whilst 11.5mm over the goal line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.