Talksport

I heard one dickhead on their last night who claimed to be a season ticket holder who 'sits near the half way line' who said that he is surround by different fans every week. WTF??? He also claimed he was the only one who stood up to sing and got looked at like he was a weirdo by everyone else.
Hmmm... I'd love it if one of these so called fans phoned up claiming to be a season ticket holder and was asked: 'What block is your seat in?' That would sort them out pretty quickly.

I listened to Cundy & the Rag on the way home after the Wolves match. They had a "Spurs" fan on who was calling out Poch and wanted rid of him. Cue Cundy asking him several questions about Spuds he would've known if he was a genuine caller, all very jovial "you're a Gooner". No such questions were asked about any "Blue" who called in, their views were taken as gospel, unquestioned, because it suited the narrative. There is no way any genuine Blue would call us out fellow Blues as arrogant, as the first caller claimed. Utter shite.

I think you need to go back to your dipper forum, and put COU in front of goa in your user name, you will come up with your favourite player whose currently plying his trade at Barca, iv never read so much shit from a blue in my life.
Just facts lad. Just facts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.