Huddersfield (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never tire of saying this, but if we are clinical and put away only 25% of our chances, which isn't a good conversion rate, then this match and most others, will be done by h/t.
Dave/Sane and KDB/anyone in the centre are the pairings that really work well, we haven't quite got a right sided partnership yet, possibly because we have a dearth of left footers. But look at the quality of em!

I think you mean surfeit of left footers, rather than dearth?

Some have expressed concerns about the new manager bounce or old manager gone relief, however I genuinely don't think its a warranted fear in this instance, Wagner did a great job in getting a bunch of average championship level players promoted and then fluked staying up because somehow their were a glut of really shit teams in the premier league. Southampton & rags showed immediate improvements because a homeless guy would improve atmosphere and tactics compared to Hughes and peg. Huddersfield are where they are simply because they have a distinct lack of quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.