Huddersfield (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Walker's been on the naughty step long enough now.

We should batter these, 4-0. We've scored as many goals in the past ten days than they have all season. If we don't, we have problems.
They've scored 13 and conceded 40 in 24 games (PL, FA & League cups). A shame for the Udders' but they're definitely doomed.

I think we'll win but the manager's resignation is bad timing for us, and last season we found it very difficult to break them down. Nowadays I'm confident for most home games, but away games can be difficult whoever you play. They are at the point now where they are almost down and are fighting for their lives.

I think we'll win but the manager's resignation is bad timing for us, and last season we found it very difficult to break them down. Nowadays I'm confident for most home games, but away games can be difficult whoever you play. They are at the point now where they are almost down and are fighting for their lives.
Couldn't disagree more.
I think the manager's resignation is a good thing especially as they haven't appointed a new one and are in limbo.
Second I actually feel more comfortable with us playing away from home as these games are usually more open which suits us.

If we don’t win this then we don’t deserve to win the league
And who are the 9 knobs who thinks Huddersfield will win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.