West Ham H

s1ty m

Once again, the many changes to the fixture list rules us out, but this time for three matches in a row. At least we can make the cup match as it hasn't been tampered with. Really starting to think about the validity of having a Seasoncard, although many Blues have used our tickets (sorry, bought). We at least attend all Saturday games. I dont live within 2 hours of Manchester...oh well.

West Ham. Great seats, 3 x Adult tickets, 102 Row B. Sold plenty of times on here. E-tickets sent from the club this morning, so an easy transaction.

£30 each. I won't split.

As I say, sold plenty of times on here without any problem at all.

Once again, the many changes to the fixture list rules us out, but this time for three matches in a row. At least we can make the cup match as it hasn't been tampered with. Really starting to think about the validity of having a Seasoncard, although many Blues have used our tickets (sorry, bought). We at least attend all Saturday games. I dont live within 2 hours of Manchester...oh well.

West Ham. Great seats, 3 x Adult tickets, 102 Row B. Sold plenty of times on here. E-tickets sent from the club this morning, so an easy transaction.

£30 each. I won't split.

As I say, sold plenty of times on here without any problem at all.
Why you charging more for the Chelsea tickets? Your season card price won't have changed.

Exactly. What ever your seasing card costs divide it by 19, You'll come out with the same outcome no matter who we play. Stop ripping blues off.
He isnt.
As long as the price asked is face value or less for the seat in question it's fair.
Anyone wanting to pay season card price go and get one.
Why should someone benefit from him shelling out 700 quid.
Chelsea is a cat A fixture.

He isnt.
As long as the price asked is face value or less for the seat in question it's fair.
Anyone wanting to pay season card price go and get one.
Why should someone benefit from him shelling out 700 quid.
Chelsea is a cat A fixture.

Indeed Bill. I doubt I could sell tickets for, say, Brighton at home or Watford for 50p...supply outweighs demand. If the price of £40 is deemed too high for City v Chelsea in those seats, don't buy them. I've sold many times to good Blues on here and if they won't sell, they won't go to away fans or tourists that is the result of other outlets being slimey.

We three live in different parts of the country and make most of the early season games before Sky gets its paws on the fixture list. In total we see maybe a dozen games. And we stay until the end...

Looking for an adult and child ticket for this please,pref family stand if possible for them

SORTED NOW

Last edited:
I sell my ticket on ticket exchange when I can't make it and the club set the price they pay me, which is 1/19th of my season ticket. I receive £33.42. I often wonder if the club sell it for this price or make a profit on it.

Night games are tough for me due to crap transport getting home so my seat is listed for this one. I have mixed results. Sold Palace and Liverpool when I was away on holiday but Wolves didn't sell. Surprisingly Chelsea hasn't gone in spite of the game being sold out. I don't think the guy is ripping anyone off and if not going through the ticket exchange he doesn't have to follow the 1/19th rule.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.