Salah’s diving

The offence that carries a ban is ‘wining an official’. As the ref wasn’t deceived there’s no offence apparently.

Salad is diving in EVERY game at the moment and everyone is turning a blind eye , because of the shirt he is wearing , alternatively Vardy has been hammered recently for his dive last weekend but he plays for Leicester , so he's fair game.

Not everyone , only the PiGMOL representatives , who could possibly be working to instructions from their employers .

But I might be a tad biased in my opinion.

you know what how the fuck are liverpool and salah are getting away with it week after week ?? if it was city and sterling diving like salah has this season and picking up soft pens you bet the video panel would be working over time but its liverpool so nothing to see hear, you just know watching liverpool they going to get something from the officials

i used to think you have to go out and win the title and nobody gives it to you ?? well this season liverpool are being handed the title by some dodgy things, from keepers helping hands to the officials, all 3 of manchester city league titles have been earned the hard way, even last season we played out of our skin and never once did the officials had to help us we was outstanding and nobody could question manchester city with dodgy pens or anything like that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.