Huddersfield (A) Post Match Thread

What I also noticed is that marriner was so far behind to come to conclusion that the tackle was inch perfect but not to sure about the Lino’s position but I’m positive he was keeping up with Raza pace.

I actually don't conform to the idea it's organised cheating (well not for the most part anyhow) but I strongly believe that the contstant sniping at our club, the constant positive energy directed at some of our competitors & the absolute shitstorm that ensues when any decision goes against them, & to some extent a furore when we get a decision in our favour, creates an environment where it's 'favourable' to give decisions against us.

Turn down a pen against Salah or give one against them & it's murders in the media. Give them a soft pen, nobody cares, they are entitled to it. In our case, it's almost peferable to stitch us up as 'we don't deserve anything'.

I will be shocked & delighted if v.a.r doesn't follow the same way.

we are still the best team in the league and we don't need to get any help from the officials like liverpool and salah and soft pens like they have been getting

its so graceful watching city we control the game and even when we are miles off our game the the ideas are still there, the movement and the vision is a joy, i truly believe that if city went at it right from the off and smelt blood we score double figures facing teams like huddersfield, but we control the game more than last season and bank so much energy and i don't think we played 40 minutes of football today and just passed the ball across the midfield

the ref was shocking again and did his best to help them, and how on earth can the sterling foul not be a pen ???? if that was salah the game would have stopped for 10 minutes gas and air and stretcher on and out for 6 months ??

KDB needs a handful of games under his belt, Walker probably wouldnt be playing if we had a left back, maybe when Mendy is back Danilo will get some games at right back.

Maybe you’ve forgotten how Mendy was playing before his injury, ;-)

Is that because Pep saved you for Wednesday ? ;)
Haha! Be glad to see them go down. Booed Sterling for being on the receiving end of the most blatant penalty you'll see this season. Booed Walker for a bit of a rash tackle tbf. Booed Laporte for having got fouled off one of theirs. And booed Delph for obvious reasons. Booed us when we sang blue moon.

Haha! Be glad to see them go down. Booed Sterling for being on the receiving end of the most blatant penalty you'll see this season. Booed Walker for a bit of a rash tackle tbf. Booed Laporte for having got fouled off one of theirs. And booed Delph for obvious reasons. Booed us when we sang blue moon.
Six fingered wankers.Was the same last season.

Amen to all of that Jesus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.