TV Matches:-

BBC - Arsenal v Scum
BBC - Chelsea v Sheff W
BBC - Millwall v Everton
BT - Accrington v Derby
BT - Barnet v Brentford
BT - Palace v Spurs
BT - Wimbledon v West Ham

Not too bad a choice, will not be watching the first one.

7 matches! So basically from the next round onwards every game televised in the UK (officially)

Only two days between this and Newcastle so I expect it'll be a fairly weakened team. Muric, Walker, Delph, Foden, Gundogan, Mahrez will probably all start. Burnley will probably make plenty of changes as they're only three points above the relegation zone so we should have enough to beat them with minimal fuss. Think if we get through then the derby gets postponed.
The 5th round is played in February when there is a blank weekend for the Premier League (16th February weekend)

Due to play the rags quarter final weekend
(16th March weekend)

The 5th round is played in February when there is a blank weekend for the Premier League (16th February weekend)

Due to play the rags quarter final weekend
(16th March weekend)
Cheers, my mistake.

The cloggers will be out in full force for this. Do we risk certain key players?
If we can’t get it secured by 60 mins, bring on a couple of big hitters.
I’m going to assume they will be focusing on their league survival. That’s probably just put the mockers on it.

Only two days between this and Newcastle so I expect it'll be a fairly weakened team. Muric, Walker, Delph, Foden, Gundogan, Mahrez will probably all start. Burnley will probably make plenty of changes as they're only three points above the relegation zone so we should have enough to beat them with minimal fuss. Think if we get through then the derby gets postponed.
Gundogan looked to be struggling walking going off yesterday, he could be not available?

The cloggers will be out in full force for this. Do we risk certain key players?
If we can’t get it secured by 60 mins, bring on a couple of big hitters.
I’m going to assume they will be focusing on their league survival. That’s probably just put the mockers on it.

I expect a pretty strong team,Pep has always gone for the FA Cup. Great position in that one of Aguero or Jesus can play,Mahrez will obviously play and then he can give one of Sane or Sterling an hour before bringing the other on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.