Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going next week so hopefully I’m not going to be a jinx! Also hope Klopp doesn’t ask me to play defence, because if I’m honest I really see myself more of a defensive midfielder of late.

Leave the Friday before. Buzzing and also nervous as! Trying not to think about it too much.

Last edited:
DxdszS-W0AA5JdL.jpg

In my 52nd year as a City fan, I feel a sort of 'elders rights' in terms of predictions.
So hold fast Brothers and Sisters, we will win the Premiership this year. The Dippers are slowly but surely beginning to stutter, they will not be able to maintain this momentum for the remaining games.
They will sorely miss 'Yorkshire Jimmy' during his suspension, and Salahs antics are now front page news. Just to be sure, I will be visiting a Turf Accountant tomorrow to place a wager on us winning on goal difference, just to ensure all avenues are covered.
As we old Northern Soulers used to say.... 'Keep the faith'.
"Long after ..the title race is over" .i hope your still counting your winnings!!

I’m going next week so hopefully I’m not going to be a jinx! Also hope Klopp doesn’t ask me to play defence, because if I’m honest I really see myself more of a defensive midfielder of late.

Leave the Friday before. Buzzing and also nervous as! Trying not to think about it too much.

Why do you think we would be the least bit interested?

Go and tell your mates on RAWK!

Because you have some respectable and decent fans on here. Open to hearing other views.

I didn’t class you as one of the above even before your post. But thanks for taking the time to comment.

RAWK has ***** and so does here. I’m not going to repeat why I post on here again and again and again.

Why the aggression and animosity?

The lad has come on this forum and shown respect,he is offering an alternative view and a debate that many,including myself,welcome.

Is it any wonder decent rival supporters dont bother joining up when they get a hostile reception such as yours?

Turn it in,its unnecessary.

Why the aggression and animosity?

The lad has come on this forum and shown respect,he is offering an alternative view and a debate that many,including myself,welcome.

Is it any wonder decent rival supporters dont bother joining up when they get a hostile reception such as yours?

Turn it in,its unnecessary.
We argue amongst ourselves, so why wouldn't we argue with a fan of another team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.