Schalke away

Due to it selling out this early there's one out of the five of us travelling without a ticket so one spare required if available, please PM

I'm shocked as I thought this would've gone lower to be honest, fair play to everyone travelling.

*Edit.....all our group are now sorted :-)

Can't believe sold out already.
Anyway looking for 1 ticket, I have flight & Airbnb flat booked in Dusseldorf 19th - 21st. As well as paying for ticket, your also welcome to stay at Flat for any of the time I've booked for.
Another option swap City v Chelsea South stand level 3 (I will have spare season card for all home games after Arsenal game. Son emigrates to Australia on 5th Feb)

Last edited:
Looking for 2 for this, already have flights and hotel bought in Gelsenkirchen.

Anyone in same situation going to be in the pubs?

Last time we played at Schalke we couldn't get a ticket off City so I ended up going on german ebay and sourcing some myself.
I got a posters few off here them too. It is normal in Germany for away fans to get tickets in the home end but in the blocks next to/near to the away end which we did.
We didn't wear colours to get in, and just walked into the City end from the next block we were in! No problem at all.
I've looked and there are sellers on german ebay again for this, obviously it's more than face value but better than no ticket.
I don't think you can actually buy them through a UK ebay account so you would have to privately message them first and sort it out direct with the sellers.
At least a dozen pairs are on at the moment and one guy has 4 in the next block for 95E a piece.

Incase anyone is stuck, just my take on it. Nor do I endorse or encourage paying over FV however we had no choice last time and it worked so hey ho.

Any one got any ideas how a pal of mine could get 1 adult and 2 kids tickets for this as he is over on holiday with his lads he is a season ticket holder but nowhere enough points
Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.