Schalke away

Last time we played at Schalke we couldn't get a ticket off City so I ended up going on german ebay and sourcing some myself.
I got a posters few off here them too. It is normal in Germany for away fans to get tickets in the home end but in the blocks next to/near to the away end which we did.
We didn't wear colours to get in, and just walked into the City end from the next block we were in! No problem at all.
I've looked and there are sellers on german ebay again for this, obviously it's more than face value but better than no ticket.
I don't think you can actually buy them through a UK ebay account so you would have to privately message them first and sort it out direct with the sellers.
At least a dozen pairs are on at the moment and one guy has 4 in the next block for 95E a piece.

Incase anyone is stuck, just my take on it. Nor do I endorse or encourage paying over FV however we had no choice last time and it worked so hey ho.

I also did the German Ebay for tickets near the away block in 2008 and it worked (i even wore a city top)..it didnt work for Gladback..as the guy posted an image of his tickets with the seat and serial number...and the club blocked his ticket and banned him for reselling..I managed to get 1 from a member on here. My only option this time is to scour the pubs in Gelsenkirchen on the afternoon.stand in front of the entrance at the stadium....someone always has a mate that couldnt fly..

Hi, I've had 2 mates drop out of the trip for work reasons. I've got 2 flights from Manchester to Cologne on Ryanair flying out Monday at 0805 and back on Thursday at 0655 if wants them for the flight change fee (£230) drop us a PM

It was E-tickets but now showing sold out again.

Thanks, I bought 2 off viagogo (unfortunately not In city’s section, they weren’t selling them on there) it’s tough to fly to Germany from Canada without tickets in hand.

If anyone ends up with 2, I still would like them, and I’ll pawn these 2 schalke section tickets off on match day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.