Nicolas Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it must be and, I think he may well move on (possibly not this window) but next summer. He has been a great signing and deserves to be playing regular football.

Absolutely. We have two top class players in nearly every position and it is a strength. The danger, of course, is that it blocks opportunity. I would like to see us shift slightly so that we introduce more opportunity to more young players; two academy graduates on every PL subs bench and two starters in every cup game (FA and Carabao) would be my current ideal.

Absolutely. We have two top class players in nearly every position and it is a strength. The danger, of course, is that it blocks opportunity. I would like to see us shift slightly so that we introduce more opportunity to more young players; two academy graduates on every PL subs bench and two starters in every cup game (FA and Carabao) would be my current ideal.
I'm not sure I agree though, but I assume you mean as a mandate of all PL clubs, not just us?.

We can’t let Otamendi go without a replacement, even if it’s a short term loan but that’s not our style. As Pep as stated previously we just can’t trust Vinny’s fitness, however much we fucking love him.

I’m happy with Garcia in the League/FA cups but it’s not fair to throw him in at the deep end in top 5/6 & Champions League knockout games this early in his career, he needs more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.