Burnley (h) F.A.Cup 4th Round pre-Match thread

Burnley (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t like it.
Don’t think Gundo and Kev play well together as AM’s.
Feels like Pep is trying to make Mahrez ‘happy’ irrespective of the fact he has done nothing to warrant his place infront of Sane/Stirling.
Rather see Bernie as AM.

Should have enough to beat a weakened Burnley team though.
Re Mayrez, the way I look at it is that as we get to the business end of the season, it is likely that he will have to play, so getting as much learning hrs under his belt now is no bad thing. Hopefully these additional minutes will further cement our style in him

I don’t like it.
Don’t think Gundo and Kev play well together as AM’s.
Feels like Pep is trying to make Mahrez ‘happy’ irrespective of the fact he has done nothing to warrant his place infront of Sane/Stirling.
Rather see Bernie as AM.

Should have enough to beat a weakened Burnley team though.

I would be surprised to see Mahrez anywhere near the team against Newcastle,he is playing today in order to rest Sterling and Sane.

Am quite relaxed about today's game, we can play the kids or we can play The A Team ... Not really mithered with being knocked out, Liverpool are stealing a march on us with no FA cup to worry about

There again we could win everything, what will be will be, nice to go and not worry that much about the result .

Would like foden play definitely.

Dippers putting their eggs in one basket and treating cup competitions with disdain ,is not stealing a march , its arrogance , if we had done the same we would have taken almighty criticism , we have 17/18 players who are capable of playing at the top level , where as the Dippers have a first eleven and the rest of their squad is drivel .If any club can seriously go for a quadruple its us, but i fear we will get some dodgy treatment from the F.A. , UEFA and PGMOL which will scupper our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.