Burnley (h) F.A.Cup 4th Round pre-Match thread

Burnley (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Fernandinho as well you've got to think the player himself will be extremely determined to play as much as he can. He'll want 90 minutes.

Wonder if Sam Lee will ask Pep if Otamendi and Mahrez were REALLY inserted in the lineup after the match is over? Okay, I'll shut up.

He's had a bit of rest recently. Think he most probably wants to play.
He's one fit fucker, is our Dihno, I'm sure he'll cope.

Dont disagree with any of that from my point of view it was less about his physical fitness and more just protecting his body and protecting him from potential injuries. Playing today, midweek and next weekend takes its toll on your body by that third game and increases the chance of injury, giving him the weekend off before two games in a week is a lot more forgiving. Just needless risk imo but Pep knows what hes doing.

Looks very narrow that, we'll need good movement into the wide areas or we risk making life very easy for Burnley. Think all our best work usually comes from the wide areas so not that enamoured with the selection, but it's only Burnley I guess so it should be enough. Can't let them scab a goa first though or it'll become very hard work trying to force it through the middle against a 3 at the back bus

I don’t like it.
Don’t think Gundo and Kev play well together as AM’s.
Feels like Pep is trying to make Mahrez ‘happy’ irrespective of the fact he has done nothing to warrant his place infront of Sane/Stirling.
Rather see Bernie as AM.

Should have enough to beat a weakened Burnley team though.

You think Pep is trying to make someone happy? Frankly Sir, I don't think you know Pep.
Frankly, my Dax, I don’t give a AM.

I just hope that Gundy and Mahrez bring their A game. Best case scenario Mahrez will use this appearance to try and make a statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.