General Wrestling Thread

I don't think they've had enough over enough to turn her heel against, but with Becky Lynch stepping up now as PR points out, they have the perfect opportunity to turn her.
If I recall she started off as well liked in the UFC because she was into geek culture. And then everyone turned on her because she was a bit of a disrespectful prick towards everybody and she owned the persona. I was hoping I'd hear she took up a similar persona but I suppose the E are such publicity whores they had to have her be a face. But if you're right about this new twist then I think it'll be great, I might even tune into a RAW!

I don't think they know.
Lol do they ever? Wasn't Becky supposed to be a heel at one point?

Wrestling ... a load of manufactured tossers.
Now if you want to watch a sport that is a lot more bloody ... see Cage Fighting.Wonderful non scripted fighting between real men. And the women are no bastard slouches.
lol might as well close the thread amirite? Pack it up lads turns out it's not real!

Wrestling ... a load of manufactured tossers.
Now if you want to watch a sport that is a lot more bloody ... see Cage Fighting.Wonderful non scripted fighting between real men. And the women are no bastard slouches.

lol might as well close the thread amirite? Pack it up lads turns out it's not real!

FUCK!!!! If only someone had told us it's not real before! All that time wasted.

Well, I won't be watching ever again now I've found this out. Thanks @oakiecokie, you are a real life-saver and I for one am so glad you contributed to the thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.