General Wrestling Thread

FUCK!!!! If only someone had told us it's not real before! All that time wasted.

Well, I won't be watching ever again now I've found this out. Thanks @oakiecokie, you are a real life-saver and I for one am so glad you contributed to the thread.
I wasted 5 hours watching the royal rumble and nobody once told me that little leprechaun fella wasn't actually a leprechaun.

I wasted 5 hours watching the royal rumble and nobody once told me that little leprechaun fella wasn't actually a leprechaun.
So you're telling me the leprechaun's aren't real?
Or that Undertaker isn't really an undead wizard?
Or even that Triple H didn't drug a lady and marry her without her consent, facing no criminal charges?

Wait.

Are you telling me that Booty O's aren't real?

So you're telling me the leprechaun's aren't real?
Or that Undertaker isn't really an undead wizard?
Or even that Triple H didn't drug a lady and marry her without her consent, facing no criminal charges?

Wait.

Are you telling me that Booty O's aren't real?
I'm currently experiencing a major existential crisis. Is Undertaker even his real name!?

Literally my favourite part of the rumble: (sound on)

Just caught up on Raw, can't believe how over Becky is - her and Rhonda should be great, but Rhonda, again, shite on the mic.

The crowd really turned on her, thought raw was quite good this week overall,
Do you think Becky v Rhonda will main event?

And yet some people actually believe its a fucking sport !!!
bcf5f79bbfec28d25c129c7cb901c574
;)

The crowd really turned on her, thought raw was quite good this week overall,
Do you think Becky v Rhonda will main event?

I think it *could* with the right momentum behind it - I know I'm more into Becky right now than yet another Brock Lesnar feud. Seems Becky getting injured by the fat wrecking ball Nia may have been a blessing in disguise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.