Newcastle (a) post match thread

Is it me or is our record shocking when ever we go behind in PL games, bar 2012 of course.
I can't recollect many games when we're losing that we go onto win.
3 times this season already.

So are you a happy bunny ? Sorry, so are you a "happy clapper" ? Yep I thought so.
Just admit that we were shit tonight and more performances like that and the Dippers could win the PL sooner than we expected.
That has nothing in relation to what or why I posted what you’ve quoted.
Tonight was shit, it doesn’t need captain obvious to say it.

Ive not slagged the team off just didn't agree with your comment. Not sure why it upset you Mainmanc would have been happy to talk about it as Blues
Listen pal emotions are running high and I'm being a royal prick, I'm jumping on names that don't post often and then appear when we get beat and tonight it's you.
It's nothing personal just me being a mardarse.

Tonight the problem was Walker playing Rondon onside, and Ferna giving the pen away. I can talk you through all of the other goals if you like.
Point is that a team playing with 75% possession in most games is unlikely to be blaming the keeper, unless he’s chucking it in. Which he’s not.

You don't have to, I've seen all the games. I know Ederson has been good but not great.
Just because you make risky outbursts and play it cool from the back doesn't automatically make you the greatest keeper.

And to my point, once we actually lose possesion of the ball and the other team has maybe 1 or 2 attacks all 90 minutes, we concede. That is the problem.
Considering how few chances the other team gets during 90 minutes, we should count on him to save a few. What kind of keeper is he if Leicester has three chances all game and he lets them all in? You could might as well put Sané in the goal.

And seriously, we have to be able to criticize our players when they are not playing well.

Saying they didn't play well is one thing, but moaning that they had no will, no passion is just daft. Of course they wanted to win, every pub team that rolls out on a Sunday morning wants to win. Even admitting that they played bad it's always a game of inches, and if Sane's header or Silva's follow-up shot had been a couple of inches better it'd have been 2-0 and game over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.