Newcastle (a) post match thread

Jake ****phreys even ends the BT coverage by saying the Liverpool players’ whatsapp Messages will be flying around and he’s going to go join the party in Newcastle right now. It doesn’t get any more blatant than that.

Who’s going to potentially change a game off the bench, Mahrez or Gundogan. Unreal choice from Pep. Just what we needed, another sideways pass merchant.

Mahrez might not have hit any heights yet but I’d rather him on the pitch if we are looking for something.

Agree...thought we bought Mahrez as that person who could change a game especially when plan A has been ineffective.

Rondon was MOTM, bullied are centre backs all game. If Vinny played we would have won that match as he relishes them kind of battles.

Ha ha peps interview! lol sums up his performance too. He had no idea about kevs booking and goal! Lol reminds me of basil faulty at times

Never dull being a blue

Our greatest ever manager reminds you of Basildon Fawley? Yeah ok.

He was awful mate..that decision to not let the attacking team have the advantage of taking a quick free kick was terrible..he couldn't wait to book Kev too..yet let them get away with lots of fouls often without giving a free kick to us.
Doesn't change the facts we were crap tonight..but if that goal stands we win..simples

Let's agree to disagree. Pep just said it wasn't the reason we lost, I agree.

Big ouch. That really hurt and I'm in shock. Didn't see that coming at all. Pick ourselves up from here on in. We as fans need to get behind this wonderful team more than ever now and back them till the end.

Even with less than a minute left, we still went right to left across the pitch. No urgency from start to end tonight. Too laborious, too predictable and too sloppy. Not one player was even par tonight. Worst performance since Leicester 2 years ago.

It was fucking bizarre that last few minutes. I'd never expect us to lump it but play with tempo and some urgency. We were desperate for some width and Walker was virtually holding Stones hand on the half way line

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.