Carabao Cup Final 2019 - Sold Out

Answering my own question - I did eventually get in after 3rd attempt og taking a number. Seems when they paused the queue they may have fixed the problem. Once I got in I then got a message saying "A potentially dangerous Request detected in one of the fields. Please correct the offensive value and try again". Gave me a 'Back' buttion to press but thought no chance, I'm in, not going backwards now :-). Selected buy tickets and got through to Wembley. Once in it's much better than previous times and lets you pick exact row and seats.

The block numbers had disappeared for me, had to guess what I wanted from a list of blank options but once I got to a block picking the seat was easy enough. Done now but a colossal balls up on city's part yet again, half hour wasted on what usually takes me half a minute.

Can you not see how many points your friends and family have on the new ticket webiste? I'm certain you used to be able to do it.

We want to wait until we all qualify before buying tickets but I'm the only one who uses the website, so no-one else knows their login.

The block numbers had disappeared for me, had to guess what I wanted from a list of blank options but once I got to a block picking the seat was easy enough. Done now but a colossal balls up on city's part yet again, half hour wasted on what usually takes me half a minute.

I had the same mate, seems they forgot to populate the actual list, but found you could click on the blocks on the actual seating plan.

Same here with the block numbers greyed out and ended up getting a ticket nearer the corner flag, I assumed they were reserved for phone bookings or sold. Got a decent seat but not the one I wanted.

Unable to do mine online as City have my date of birth set at 1/1/1900. Dont think Wembley wanted world oldest person coming. Took 15 mins on phone to sort, done and dusted and nice man didn't charge me the booking fee.

Got front row of the block I wanted on the top level so quite happy. However, had to buy using my phone yesterday and it was bit fiddly, had several goes before the seat selection worked. Also, having gone in the night before to update my credit card, having just had a new one issued, it didn't offer it up and I had to key in payment details again.

i normally have to ring up to get my tickets as we have kids with not enough points as us adults, but i have just tried online and it excepted it, so anyone in the same boat please try it worked for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.