Carabao Cup Final 2019 - Sold Out

Could anybody shed light on how many, if any, tickets for this went down to general sale last year? I assume we sold out our allocation. I’ve got about a thousand points but no season card, just a cityzen member and by chance I’ll be down in London that weekend. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I got mine when it went on sale to Citizens at a similar level

This queue system is a joke, placed 50th only to have it rejected for some unknown reason, replaced at 500+ with less than a minute wait and I've been wisitng for 9 minutes now and counting, the old system allowed me to be in and out in less than a minute I haven't got time to dick around waiting in a queue. Good luck to people later on when tickets become available to thousands more and theyre waiting for hours.

Oh fuck off! 10 minute wait to get in and another rejection at the end of the wait. This is abysmal

Been rejected from 2 different devices nowand it's telling me the queue is paused has anybody managed to successfully get in yet? This is on the same level of incompetence as the refs we see every week.

Last edited:
Queue system - I first got place 52nd in queue but straight away said there had been an error and click for new number. So did that and got place 319, sat here for 10 mins seeing it count down, then tells me it's my turn and I'll be re-directed. Then again it says there has been an error and click for a number. So now back to queue number 1068 !!!!! Absolute joke !!!

Queue system - I first got place 52nd in queue but straight away said there had been an error and click for new number. So did that and got place 319, sat here for 10 mins seeing it count down, then tells me it's my turn and I'll be re-directed. Then again it says there has been an error and click for a number. So now back to queue number 1068 !!!!! Absolute joke !!!

Same here, garbage

Anyone had any success getting thorugh the Queue-it system where they have actually then got through to buy ? I'm also on phone just in case but 15 mins of listening to piano jazz is killing me !

Anyone had any success getting thorugh the Queue-it system where they have actually then got through to buy ? I'm also on phone just in case but 15 mins of listening to piano jazz is killing me !

Now it says the queue is paused!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.