Phil Collins

Ant

Just got home from watching him ... Napier NZ "not dead yet tour" ... I can assure you he is alive and well .. sadly looks like Jim Bowen tho."outta the black , into the red , nothing in this game for 2 on the bed " . man in poor health but amazing performer ... sat thru the when set and walked on with a stick ... He's looking crook ..

These hologram things are great, they did one of Elvis as well. It is as thought they were live on stage, amazing.

Such a sad loss to the music industry. RIP Phil you will always be remembered.

How long will this rollercoaster of grief, then resurrection go on? The flowers alone has cost me the equivelant of a small house.

That pales into insignificance against the emotional toll on me. I’ve also lit that many candles they can be seen from space.

Make your mind up Phil regarding what plain you wish to exist on, for fuck sake.

I have a cousin in NZ, can you drop in and let him know your plans for what state of being you think you will choose? Oh, and while you’re there, can you ask the **** for the £50 I gave him in 97? Cheers

How long will this rollercoaster of grief, then resurrection go on? The flowers alone has cost me the equivelant of a small house.

That pales into insignificance against the emotional toll on me. I’ve also lit that many candles they can be seen from space.

Make your mind up Phil regarding what plain you wish to exist on, for fuck sake.

I have a cousin in NZ, can you drop in and let him know your plans for what state of being you think you will choose? Oh, and while you’re there, can you ask the **** for the £50 I gave him in 97? Cheers
I'm guessing something happened on the way to heaven?

RIP

I'm guessing something happened on the way to heaven?

RIP

His guardian angel must be pissed off too. “Job done, no it’s not, job done, where’s the **** now? Job done. Oh fof fuck sake, NZ? What the fucks he doing there?

The overtime alone!

Reactions: mat
Just got home from watching him ... Napier NZ "not dead yet tour" ... I can assure you he is alive and well .. sadly looks like Jim Bowen tho."outta the black , into the red , nothing in this game for 2 on the bed " . man in poor health but amazing performer ... sat thru the when set and walked on with a stick ... He's looking crook ..
Of course you saw him. We all see him. It’s how our heart copes with the loss.

So against all odds, you took a look at him now for one more night?
Must have been another day in paradise for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.