Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will sly sports realise nobody gives a fuck about American sports, no matter how much they try to ram it down our throats.
it's all about what sports they have the rights for, you can see it in action with the football competitions they don't have.

And the sun just couldn't resist pissing on our win and return to the top.
On the same page as our double spread is this.
qGwBgh2.jpg

I mean why on earth did they have to put that in?
That Lipton geezer is on big softarse when he is involved in doing a piece on us, I remember him years ago on the Sunday supplement skriking about us and basically putting the boot in.

They just don't get it do they? There's nothing to investigate.

And the sun just couldn't resist pissing on our win and return to the top.
On the same page as our double spread is this.
qGwBgh2.jpg

I mean why on earth did they have to put that in?
That Lipton geezer is on big softarse when he is involved in doing a piece on us, I remember him years ago on the Sunday supplement skriking about us and basically putting the boot in.
ZZzzzzz, if we beat Chelsea expect more of the same Monday morning, spoken on talkshite & radio 5dive.

When will sly sports realise nobody gives a fuck about American sports, no matter how much they try to ram it down our throats.
American football actually has a huge following in this country, but the other sports can fuck off.

Dean Saunders is another prick.

I like TalkSport in the morning after a win, depends who is on but they feel the pain so much. It was Dean Saunders turn this morning... He's still banging on about the £50m sent on fullbacks ffs! At least get up to date with your whinging!

These guys should just start to enjoy it, they're going to have to go watch some other sport (Like my dad in law - Supports utd, cancelled his Sky subscription, "City play boring football", he doesnt like football anymore! "They all get paid too much"..... Now watches baseball)

Did you here McCoist and Saunders asking fans of all clubs ring in and say who they wanted to win the PL and why, with many citing Liverpool fans as arrogant and if they won it the country would never hear the end of it. The vast majority said they wanted City to win it. Saunders sounded shocked. It was quite amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.