Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were complaining about the free food at the Etihad on the Guardian podcast, it’s an incredible bubble these middle class journos of the people live in.

They expect my kids who are 4th generation blues to stop supporting their club when a spy is caught spying in Abu Dhabi & these fckers can’t even pass on a plate of pasta.
Yeah I heard that one, moaning that there wasn’t enough gnocchi, entitled ****s. Why don’t they bring their own lunch packed for them by their mums.

Jackson is a sad biased cnut.and he is getting very well played to be one.
Why would you remain in journalism if your daily priority is to seek to undermine one of the greatest football coaches on the planet?
Money.that is so sad,and says everything about the guardian newspaper of today.
Beggars belief .
He complained that only three of those asked from England turned up, but as usual it’s pep and City that have no class. If it had been a positive article concerning a group of English clubs we wouldn’t have got a mention

Yeah I heard that one, moaning that there wasn’t enough gnocchi, entitled ****s. Why don’t they bring their own lunch packed for them by their mums.
I'd really not feed the fuckers, tell them FFP is always an issue seeing as they report it is all the time and direct them to the stadium catering to buy thier own food & drink.

An article in the Guardian today, 'Are Liverpool feeling the pressure of Premier League title race?'

Not sure if it is intended to allay the fears of Liverpool fans but the contributors are ex Liverpool legends Steve McManaman, Michael Owen, Alan Kennedy, Robbie Fowler and Jason McAteer. Kennedy I get, he's been hugely successful but the others? Is the Guardian having a laugh? Maybe they thought the perspective of those in a Liverpool shirt who failed under the pressure of a title race more valid?

Personally loving all these pressure questions coming their way. Recently viewed Klopp, Van Dyke & Robertson having to fend off questions about pressure. Must be eating away at them.

Why on earth would busy football managers have to show up for that technical shit??

"Erm.we'll show you how three of us sit watching a replay on that screen and depending on how it affects our favourite teams will either change the decision or not."

This is how we will judge the PL version of VAR twelve months after its installation.

They were complaining about the free food at the Etihad on the Guardian podcast, it’s an incredible bubble these middle class journos of the people live in.

They expect my kids who are 4th generation blues to stop supporting their club when a spy is caught spying in Abu Dhabi & these fckers can’t even pass on a plate of pasta.

The whole spy thing was laughable. As you say, we were all supposed to revolt in disgust at treatment of said innocent student being tortured in nasty UAE. Turns out, he was clearly a spy, wasn’t tortured and released on request almost immediately.

The alarming lack of media interest when he was released was clear indication that he was treated incredibly fairly.

You can bet your life, if he’d missed a meal or not had andrex luxury quilted toilet tissue all these human rights activists in the press would have been all over it.

My bet, they were all probably a bit gutted he was released quickly with incident or issue. For me, that sums the fuckers up.

An article in the Guardian today, 'Are Liverpool feeling the pressure of Premier League title race?'

Not sure if it is intended to allay the fears of Liverpool fans but the contributors are ex Liverpool legends Steve McManaman, Michael Owen, Alan Kennedy, Robbie Fowler and Jason McAteer. Kennedy I get, he's been hugely successful but the others? Is the Guardian having a laugh? Maybe they thought the perspective of those in a Liverpool shirt who failed under the pressure of a title race more valid?

Personally loving all these pressure questions coming their way. Recently viewed Klopp, Van Dyke & Robertson having to fend off questions about pressure. Must be eating away at them.
That's just Andy Hunter doing his gob as the Merseyside football correspondent. The Manchester correspondent is a Manchester Utd correspondent so that paper is a little one-sided.

Liverpool's wage bill now exceeds City. £264m vs £259m pa. That's remarkable given that these figures are for 2017-18 and pre-date Liverpool's summer spending on Alisson, Keita, Fabinho etc.

Man Utd and now Liverpool's football budget now exceeds our own but the media slant is still David and the UAE Goliath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.