Premier League Games 9/10/11 Febuary

The referee and blind linesman from the West Ham v Scousers game have been demoted to the Championship this weekend.

No punishment from PGMOL just hide them away and hope it all blows over.
Yes i read that in the paper,that linesman should never be employed again,mind you the one we had wasn't much better

I expect Saint Eddie to mastermind a tactical masterclass at Anfield this weekend, or he could stick to his usual plan and lose by three goals.

Plucky little Bournemouth, with the future England, Spurs, Manure, Barcelona manager at the helm, most overrated clown in the country.

Prepare yourself for some of the most comical officiating and an Olympic Diving display by Salad.
Bournemouth are awful away, I can’t see them getting anything other than their arses handed to them.
I pray I am wrong and Bournemouth score with every shot they have on the dippers goal.
You can bet your house there will be the same ridiculous officiating that robbed the hammers of 3 points.
Fingers crossed for Bournemouth. If they manage a draw, there will need to be extra staff on The Samaritans helpline.
Yep, 4-0, including 2 offsides and a pen to get them back on track.

Big day for Liverpool

I predict at least one penalty.....and one offside goal.

The media will be hailing them as champions elect by the end of the day

The referee and blind linesman from the West Ham v Scousers game have been demoted to the Championship this weekend.

No punishment from PGMOL just hide them away and hope it all blows over.
Demotion is all well and good but why inflict them on another game....oh it's the Championship so it doesn't matter.

Pigmol are proper fucktards.

I expect Saint Eddie to mastermind a tactical masterclass at Anfield this weekend, or he could stick to his usual plan and lose by three goals.

Plucky little Bournemouth, with the future England, Spurs, Manure, Barcelona manager at the helm, most overrated clown in the country.
Not seen a team cost comparison for any dipper games...must be busy putting them all together including cost of tea bags for our Newport game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.