Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

Should have played his best team as it was a big match.
Why do you feel the need to act like a **** every pre match thread? people are entitled to talk about the team selection and agree or disagree with it,we might as well close that thread and not talk about the team selection if we are not allowed to voice concern,no need for you to rag on people

Fantastic performance, absolutely demolished them. So many great performances but Bernardo is the stand out for me, he should be PotY, he just dominates every aspect of the game.

I love how last year the commentators and media were moaning that Liverpool had shown the way an that teams needed to attack City. Chelsea actually do it, gt battered, and those exact same pundits are moaning that it's naïve and that you can't play that way against City!

You only have to watch what that performance did to Souness and Carragher in the studio to know how much that will mentally effect Liverpool. They could barely talk and just kept saying "Liverpool will have to win every game". Love it.

There was an instance in the second half when a ball was punted hard to his wing. He took it over his shoulder, turning, trapping and running in one fluid movement. Not many in the world can do that. Genius.

He may have the best touch alongside Messi in all of football. He was doing it for fun at the start of the season. When I saw that today, I couldn’t contain myself.

just had a little thought,what the fuck happened to kyle at half time,not sure he was actually on the pitch when the 2nd half kicked off,or if he was he was just on the pitch when it kicked off ?

What a "final".
Pep didn't promise too much.
Hope to see many more City finals along the way.
Great atmosphere on screen as well, thanks for that to all you Blues!

Pre match I wondered how Delph and Zinchenko are doing.
The latter seems to be quite fine...
So what about Delph?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.