Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

You're joking aren't you?
Just ordered one
tenor.gif

We’ve been lucky enough to witness some ridiculously good football for a good few years now but that performance today was just another level. The movement off the ball, speed of passing, sharpness and fight to regain possession were insane at times. There wasn’t a single player who wasn’t 100% on their game today.

Worth the season ticket money alone to watch that one game.

Absolutely outstanding performance, it has been a fucking incredible week for us, if we do miss out on the title this season, games like today will make me feel a bit better about it as we have seen some amazing things over the last few years and we aren't going away.

Aguero is simply phenomenal but Sterling rammed the booing and racist shit that occured at the bridge up each and every Chelsea fans arse today, the lads need a few days to recover ready for another huge week starting next Sat.

Love this fucking club. CTID

Great Game,
Great Team Performance,
Difficult to single out one player for man of the match, even with Sergio hat trick.
Think Bernardo would still be running around pitch now, if the lights were still on.

If you havnt seen it, check Bernardos reaction when Sergios screamer hit the net

Just play our own game, one game at a time and could be a really special season!

The thing that had really struck home recently is that Bernardo is now a key part of our strongest starting 11, I just don't know where he is best playing though, he is just as effective on the right wing as he is through the middle.
This is VERY difficult to say, but Bernardo is now preferred to David !

The way I feel tonight if Pep supported and asked for the raising of an irregular association to rise up and overthrow anything I’d be there with my boys

We’ve been lucky enough to witness some ridiculously good football for a good few years now but that performance today was just another level. The movement off the ball, speed of passing, sharpness and fight to regain possession were insane at times. There wasn’t a single player who wasn’t 100% on their game today.

Worth the season ticket money alone to watch that one game.

Yep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.