One Step Beyond

It was unnecessary and didn’t sit well with me when I heard it. Winning 6-0 is enough!

Mildly amusing the first time but unnecessary this time. Given that we have to play them again so soon, and the stakes are high, adding any grist to their mill seems irresponsible. Class on the pitch, class off it.

A lot of people need to grow a pair, they were yet again giving it out all game and being 'held back' up in SS3, same tbf that our loons do.

If we'd kept them in for 45 mins like us at the swamp etc & we had it on a loop I'd have a little bit of sympathy for them.

Wonder if clubs submit a playlist at Wembley for the period between the result & lifting the cup, could be fun.

Yep no class, lack of maturity , on a par with smashing a coach up and getting fined for booing a player.

The difference with those two incidents is that they were not done by or on behalf of employees of the club itself.

For me, the 2013 (4-1) Derby might have pipped the Liverpool game. Different sort of atmosphere, the weather was so different between the two games, but the 4-1 was a rare recent game where we’ve dominated united at home. The whole (home) crowd felt on top of the world - it was such a positive atmosphere, pretty much from start to finish. Beautiful day.

United didn't want to know that day couldn't get the numbers lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.