Worst website

Check your broadband with mybroadbandspeedchecker as mine loads the full paper in around 2 seconds.

I was just suggesting as I don't think I have ever visited the Mail site and assumed it was like some of the others - I'll give it a try but our speed is slow here out in the sticks. We have mains gas though - and a kebab shop. Its like London here !!

I was just suggesting as I don't think I have ever visited the Mail site and assumed it was like some of the others - I'll give it a try but our speed is slow here out in the sticks. We have mains gas though - and a kebab shop. Its like London here !!

I am a labour man these days but it does has some good news stories to cherry pick through.When I say I am Labour man I mean I am a left of centre brexiteer Labour man and I am warming by the day to Jerrymy's vision of for the many not the few logo.I actual do think the geezer gives a fook about people and for that he is to be saluted.

Give BT a try mate as they do disks for other rooms at an extra charge and guarantee reception.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.