Worst website

City's website is pretty shocking but I have to say that the Manchester evening news site takes it to a whole new level. I've lost count of the number of times I've given up on it.
They spent the website budget on rag merchandise, red markers and gobshite sports 'journalists'.

Hotmail is annoying as F for a bunch of reasons. Reddit doesn't work properly in Firefox, like a few other sites.

Google.com is a swiz, it changes the URLs so it can track you. It also makes it impossible to alter the URL so you can just find the main site, or copy and paste or whatever.

There's a really simple add-on for firefox that turns all the URLs back to normal, so, the link for Bluemoon is

Code:
'http://www.forums/bluemoon-mc.fc.co.uk']www.forums/bluemoon-mc.fc.co.uk'

instead of;

Code:
'http://www.google.com/out%url=www12j4h1348*&forums&%2308hnskbfvgn4%bluemoon&%-%&mc%234523423%.%&%co%.%uk&pid=124123nnadsfun98cy13q&lang=1189h&t=135H8']www.google.com/out%url=www12j4h1348*&forums&%2308hnskbfvgn4%bluemoon&%-%&mc%234523423%.%&%co%.%uk&pid=124123nnadsfun98cy13q&lang=1189h&t=135H8'

or whatever.

I can't recommend it highly enough.

I am a labour man these days but it does has some good news stories to cherry pick through.When I say I am Labour man I mean I am a left of centre brexiteer Labour man and I am warming by the day to Jerrymy's vision of for the many not the few logo.I actual do think the geezer gives a fook about people and for that he is to be saluted.

Give BT a try mate as they do disks for other rooms at an extra charge and guarantee reception.

You can’t use the B word in a non political forum or the mods will look for you, will find you and will ban you.

54d46015dd1f0_-_esq-taken-de.jpg

City's website is pretty shocking but I have to say that the Manchester evening news site takes it to a whole new level. I've lost count of the number of times I've given up on it.

I know - like the written copy, more ads than news. Bloody awful paper these days. I don’t even take one these days it’s just awful.

MEN website by far. Even exluding the quality of the content.

Two lines, then...

Please answer this simple survery to read the rest of the article..

What ever happened to informing local people of the local news? I know they let go long ago of supporting all the local teams, but it's just an excuse to gather info to sell on, and peddle turds nowadays.

Don't even bother pressing the skip survey button, just backout and reprimand myself for forgetting to exclude the MEN website from my thoughts and life in general.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.