Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes a complete shocker of an article and he should stick to rugby. Also he completely missed the fact the match was played in good spirit and the fans seemed to have a good laugh-a lot better than our trip to Cardiff in the cup.

Jones comes out with a lot of tripe when he writes about egg-chasing too, believe me

After the thick as shitness of Saunders and Harston, I'm reminded of the time we were playing a Europa League game in 2010/11 on Channel 5, and we had the "pleasure" of Chris Coleman's dulcit tones.
We had some new players, that day
Julian Lescott
Michael Richards
De Silva
Derek Boyatta

Is there something about Welsh pundits being thick as fuck (apologies to any sheep worriers on here)

Apologies if already posted but Stephen Jones in the times comes out with this 'The travelling supporters were mostly silent,no Blue Moons. ... if it had kicked off between the supporters the City of Manchester would have suffered a catastrophic defeat'. I blame Worsleyweb myself.

And the family stand....

After the thick as shitness of Saunders and Harston, I'm reminded of the time we were playing a Europa League game in 2010/11 on Channel 5, and we had the "pleasure" of Chris Coleman's dulcit tones.
We had some new players, that day
Julian Lescott
Michael Richards
De Silva
Derek Boyatta

Is there something about Welsh pundits being thick as fuck (apologies to any sheep worriers on here)
We like to call it sheep pleasures ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.