Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you can read too much into it either way, personally I'd like to see them lost to Bayern after a tough couple of games. Whether that adds to the pressure and likelihod of them crumbling or deepens their resolve in the league I can't call. All I know is that except for exceptional circumstances I always want to see them and the other lot that play in red come a cropper (this weekend being the obvious exception)

I think the buswreckers will beat the German rags, though I hope that they don’t.

I think the buswreckers will beat the German rags, though I hope that they don’t.
On paper they really should be beating Bayern, however I think these Bayern players still have some big match performances in them and they've got more experience and composure than the thieving mourners.

''PL fans fear Liverpool dominance''

http://www.skysports.com/share/11641310
More guff from ex Liverpool players .

This time big nose has taken it to another level.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.
Yep, they're absolutely dominant in the not-winning stakes, 29 non-titles on the trot, well ahead of the Arse on 16 and the rags on 6 and there's no sign of them letting anyone dethrone them anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.