Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any neutral fan will surely want the dippers stopped after reading such crap which includes this gem ""Last season at the Manchester City game, the Roma game, the fans can make a real big difference and the most experience players have succumbed at Anfield. The players have to turn up and so do the fans and make it a raucous atmosphere."

First boast when you have won something and second develop a sense of perspective and shame. Last season Liverpool's fans went completely over the top with discgraceful, unsporting behaviour and now, because they escaped proper punishment, idiots like Thompson proclaim it as great support. Only a matter of time before these scum cause another serious incident if they are not stopped.

Troon, near camborne.
I think we may have had this conversation before, aren't you from Penryn or somewhere?

Yeah, I know Troon. I’ve been through it many times on my way to Camborne.

And you’re right. I’m from Budock Water, about two miles from both Shagtown (Penryn) and Falmouth.

I’m impressed you remember.

Any neutral fan will surely want the dippers stopped after reading such crap which includes this gem ""Last season at the Manchester City game, the Roma game, the fans can make a real big difference and the most experience players have succumbed at Anfield. The players have to turn up and so do the fans and make it a raucous atmosphere."

First boast when you have won something and second develop a sense of perspective and shame. Last season Liverpool's fans went completely over the top with discgraceful, unsporting behaviour and now, because they escaped proper punishment, idiots like Thompson proclaim it as great support. Only a matter of time before these scum cause another serious incident if they are not stopped.
Big nose quotes the game against us and Roma as great nights, well against us they bricked and bottled our coach and smashed windows on it, against Roma one of there own was left in a coma, yep great atmosphere that you big nosed cun*

Big nose quotes the game against us and Roma as great nights, well against us they bricked and bottled our coach and smashed windows on it, against Roma one of there own was left in a coma, yep great atmosphere that you big nosed cun*

Airbrushed from his memory . Bit like the PL winning feeling .

''PL fans fear Liverpool dominance''

http://www.skysports.com/share/11641310
More guff from ex Liverpool players .

This time big nose has taken it to another level.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

screen-shot-2012-03-07-at-10-56-11-am.png

Well, they do say that's how Pinocchio got his nose..

We shouldn't be surprised. I was being told by each of the 3 red scousers in our office in December that the league was over, only right that by February they are proclaiming an era of Liverpool dominance.

Only difference now seems to be they seem to have conveniently forgotten to check the league table.

Sure, it's going to be close this year. But look at one side screaming for glory like madmen, ralkyingthw troops for one last push - in February, I remind - whilst the other, having already been in such a situation before, and emerged victorious, remain relatively calm and talk only about the next 3 points.

''PL fans fear Liverpool dominance''

http://www.skysports.com/share/11641310
More guff from ex Liverpool players .

This time big nose has taken it to another level.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

"But it would be the pinnacle and if Jurgen Klopp was able to pull it off in these days of the big money Manchester City and Chelsea have thrown at it, it would be quite unbelievable."

Of course Liverpool haven't spent a penny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.