TV Games - April / May

MAG

The next lot of TV games would get picked this Friday 22nd February ...

This is what we have:

Sat 6 April - Cardiff (H) - Subject to our FA Cup Semi Final involvement
Sat 13 April - Crystal Palace (A)
Sat 20 April - Spurs (H)
Sat 27 April - Burnley (A)

I see all four being picked up for TV given the title race ... if they were earlier in the season, probably only the Spurs game would have moved but now I see them all being televised.

Last edited:
The next lot of TV games would get picked this Friday 22nd April ...

This is what we have:

Sat 6 April - Cardiff (H) - Subject to our FA Cup Semi Final involvement
Sat 13 April - Crystal Palace (A)
Sat 20 April - Spurs (H)
Sat 27 April - Burnley (A)

I see all four being picked up for TV given the title race ... if they were earlier in the season, probably only the Spurs game would have moved but now I see them all being televised.
You mean 22nd February....

Spurs definitely will be moved also the rags game will be in April now

Apart from the Tottenham match, shifting any of them to a Sunday would cause potential conflict with Champs League games on a Tuesday. So look out for Saturday lunchtime or Saturday evening slots or changes that might then have to be changed again.

A lot of March fixtures (including those already selected for TV) would now move to April, I think the rescheduled fixtures would be announced at the same time as new TV picks (and maybe revised TV picks for March too)

I reckon

Sat 13 April - Crystal Palace (A) - sat 5:30
Sat 20 April - Spurs (H) - Sun 4pm
Sat 27 April - Burnley (A)- Sat 12:30

Monday nights are out thankfully because of midweek comitments and palace/burnley before possible CL games so will be kept to a saturday maybe.

Last edited:
Palace will be on telly, they beat us once so they will want to crank it up again in us. Sky and BT that is

Palace will be on telly, they beat us once so they will want to crank it up again in us. Sky and BT that is

I think all of them will be ... Palace for the reason you say, Spurs is a big 6 game so always is, Burnley is our third last game so for title race and all, that's definitely on ... and that leaves with Cardiff (which is subject to FA Cup Semis) so I think TV will pick that too given if it is moved to later around end of April, could be crucial in title race right at the back end ... and of course the Manchester derby would now be in April as well so I see it 5/5 on TV for us ...

Given that the Cardiff game might have to be postponed for a FA Semi-Final, and 23/24 April would be the only free midweek after that (avoiding CL games), I assume the derby will be 2nd or 3rd April.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.