TV Games - April / May

It's disgusting. They're supposed to rearrange games in the order of postponement and they've moved United's game v Wolves even before they've got to the semi-final - whereas we might get 2 weeks official notice of the revised date for the Cardiff game if we get to the semi. That's assuming they have penciled in 2/3 April for Cardiff (which should have been the revised date for the derby).

That's because they don't need to wait for the FA Cup QF to postpone that game, as they drew each other ... and they were due to play each other on that April 6/7 weekend ... so one of them will go through and that means that exact game would need rescheduling anyway ... so that's what they switched to a few days earlier on that 2/3 mid week ...

Now that their game is 2nd April Tuesday ... ours against Cardiff is most likely to be Wed 3rd April ... and then our semi final would be Sunday and theirs Saturday if we don't draw each other ...

2/3 April derby would definitely have been a pressure cooker derby as title wouldn't have been decided ... 23/24 april means either we'd already have built a good 4+ pts lead over Liverpool so no pressure or if it's less then that, United would have a chance to take it easy and give Liverpool's title chance another blow ;)

So the May fixtures announced tomorrow then?
In reality, I’m assuming we’re talking about just one match here

So the May fixtures announced tomorrow then?
In reality, I’m assuming we’re talking about just one match here
Yeah, think its just the Leicester game for us and that weekends fixtures for most clubs. Not sure if any clubs still have to fit in a rearranged game in May.

The final game of the season, date and time are already known. I think they'll announce which game(s) is televised after the penultimate weekend when they know what, if anything is at stake.

Ours will definitely be on TV ... I am still calling it that we're lifting the PL trophy at the end of that last home game ... The only caveat Sky will attach is *subject to change due to City's CL SF participation so initially would be announced as a Sunday game, with that caveat stating it could move to Saturday ... so basically, yeah wait till after the both legs of QF to confirm the date/time for this fixture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.