Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City Carabao CF (24/02/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit flat that from us, much as I love Silva he is not contributing up front at all and when he and KDB are not on their game we struggle. Let's get Bernado into the middle, take one of Silva/KDB off and get Sane on, swop wings with Raz and let's go and do it. Kev has been mediocre for weeks now, we are still waiting, more in hope, for him to find his form.

The worrying thing for me, is that the Chavs are playing the same way they did in the Chumps and Europa League finals, that is, play defensively against a far superior football team and then go up and and score from a high ball into the box in the last 10 minutes.

I really hope we don't get caught out with a sucker punch attack.

Playing both David Silva and KdB right now isn't working for us, they've flooded the midfield to prevent us from attacking through them.

Walker has showed signs of switching off again, Laporte has been off the pace a bit, Ota has had bouts of iffy moments. KDB and David Silva not really affecting the game with most of the action on the wings. Much to improve on in the second half.

Otamendi has had a great game thus far. Stop having a go!

I wasn’t. More like calm down lad. No one around you besides the lads. If I was having a go, I’d be more like, ‘you shit house you had time’. But I didn’t. In relation to the breathing, was just hoping the possible corner wouldn’t amount to anything. I hope the context provided has proved useful. :)

Sarri and his players shite them selves after 6-0 drubbing so they are parking the bus tactics are working and the chelsea players are doing what sarri has told them for once! Chelsea players only putting the effort in when they want! embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.