League Cup Final Post - Match Thread

Jorginho & Rudiger should both have had red cards. Moss bottled it and did his utmost to fcuk us over.
Every tackle we made was a foul.
That cnut Paedo aka Pedro is cast from the same cheating mould as Hazard. A stiff wind will have him over.
The first elbow on Kun is a red card all day every day. Disgusting.

We still don’t know how to break down parked buses though. Nearly every team employs this Chelsea tactic now v us.

I’m worried aboutthr injuries to Ferni and Laporte, hopefully there not too bad.

Berni was MOTM for me.

In some parallel world, where football managers don't exist....

(PS I loved you on World of Sport back in the day).

The laws of the game state...............

Under the Laws, the referee has no specific power to force a player to be substituted, even if the team manager or captain has ordered their player to be substituted. If a player refuses to be substituted play may simply resume with that player on the field. However, in some situations players may still be liable to punishment with a caution (yellow card) for time wasting or unsporting behaviour.

article-1258686-031F53CA0000044D-22_224x364.jpg

Well done Raheem Sterling.
Hazard was brilliant.
Caballero would have saved two penalties.
Would like to see how someone like Brian Clough would have dealt with that twat Kepa.

Probably the same way he treated that guy who ran on the pitch wearing a clown outfit. A hefty wallop round the back of the head.

Oh and fuck you moss and VAR,sergio was level so onside
He looked miles off ,then they showed the VAR and he was level that should be a goal
Then they review it, show you the action from an inconclusive viewpoint showing you he is onside and they STILL ruled it out.

When I saw it go to VAR I was jumping about celebrating whatwshould because goal. Then he rules it out. Had me thinking they've got the "oh it's new, teething problems, leave it with us and all that...."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.