Chelsea thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now would be a great time for Chelsea to back the manager and have a mass clearout, starting with Kepa. Sarri strikes me as a decent enough person and is clearly a very capable manager.

Sadly I expect the opposite will happen, in part due to Kepa’s huge fee - otherwise they’ll be taking a 30-40 million quid bath which Roman won’t be happy with. Sarri will probably get sacked and the whole squad will feel further emboldened for seeing off another manager. Until Chelsea address “player power” and the downing of tools, this cycle will continue.

Now would be a great time for Chelsea to back the manager and have a mass clearout, starting with Kepa. Sarri strikes me as a decent enough person and is clearly a very capable manager.

Sadly I expect the opposite will happen, in part due to Kepa’s huge fee - otherwise they’ll be taking a 30-40 million quid bath which Roman won’t be happy with. Sarri will probably get sacked and the whole squad will feel further emboldened for seeing off another manager. Until Chelsea address “player power” and the downing of tools, this cycle will continue.
F*ck em. Long may it continue.

I've been around long enough to remember us playing them in the old 2nd division. I hated them then, and I haven't changed my stance since.

Vile club.

Bit selfish I know, but they've still to go to Anfield, so I'd much rather they postpone any implosion until after that fixture. The fans in The Shed End appear fairly upbeat after today, which is a little surprising.

Not that it’s the most important thing but he refused to shake hands with Pep just because we drilled them.

Hardly a great sportsman.

Sarri may have said it was a misunderstanding to the press but it clearly wasn’t.

He has to show power and bench Kepa indefinitely. Actually let him watch from the stands.

Such a blatant act of defiance is unacceptable and needs severe punishment.

Should be sold even but he’s the world’s most expensive keeper so the situation is delicate.

So basically Kepa was feinging injury to waste time so when sarri held his number up he quickly changed his stance, either way he’s a fcking cheat

Sarri may have said it was a misunderstanding to the press but it clearly wasn’t.

He has to show power and bench Kepa indefinitely. Actually let him watch from the stands.

Such a blatant act of defiance is unacceptable and needs severe punishment.

Should be sold even but he’s the world’s most expensive keeper so the situation is delicate.
Wouldn't even let him watch from the stands, it would get in the way of preparing for his games with the U21s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.