Chelsea thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulisic Giroud Pedro
Barkley Kante
Emerson Jorginho Azpilicueta
Luiz Rudiger
Kepa

subs from: Caballero, Alonso, Christensen, Zouma, Zappacosta, Ampadu Drinkwater, Mount, Willian, Abraham, Batshuayi

+ RLC & CHO when they return and potentially Kovacic if they sign him​

Good luck!

If it was up to me..

Pulisic Giroud Pedro
Mount Jorginho Kante
Emerson Christensen Rudiger Azpi
Keep

CHO to replace Pedro when he's fit.
James to replace Azpi when he's fit.
Abraham/Michy to compete with Giroud.

This summer won't be a death sentence. We'll be ok.

If it was up to me..

Pulisic Giroud Pedro
Mount Jorginho Kante
Emerson Christensen Rudiger Azpi
Keep

CHO to replace Pedro when he's fit.
James to replace Azpi when he's fit.
Abraham/Michy to compete with Giroud.

This summer won't be a death sentence. We'll be ok.

You'll have a better idea about the starting XI than me but sitting here right now it looks like your best bet of getting CL football would be to go out in the CL groupstage and win the EL again.

You'll have a better idea about the starting XI than me but sitting here right now it looks like your best bet of getting CL football would be to go out in the CL groupstage and win the EL again.

It kind of depends on what United, Spurs and Arsenal do this summer.

It kind of depends on what United, Spurs and Arsenal do this summer.

I might be completely wrong here, and given my track record on predictions, I probably am, but I really can’t see the rags being a threat to the top four next season, especially if they continue to make their marquee signings from the Championship.

The rent boy is fucking clueless and the squad is utter dross, though I suppose it ultimately depends on how much input the pisscan has.

So Real have paid or could pay over 150m for Hazard who had one year left on his contract.

Can you imagine the reaction if we had done this with any player in Europe you care to name.

Also, this brings Real's spending up to around 500m this offseason alone and spending a possible 200m on left wingers alone.

So Real have paid or could pay over 150m for Hazard who had one year left on his contract.

Can you imagine the reaction if we had done this with any player in Europe you care to name.

Also, this brings Real's spending up to around 500m this offseason alone and spending a possible 200m on left wingers alone.

And they will probbly sell the madrid council or government some land to offset somenof the cost as previous, but hey they are not helped or funded by the state unlike us privately owed club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.