White heterosexual male wins discrimination case.

How anyone can deem such recruitment tactics acceptable,or even helpful,is baffling.

Pulling stunts like this does nothing more than cause harm,in several respects.

A disgrace....but not surprised with the world we are now living in.....to many think they are doing right by using this “positive discrimination” but in reality they are getting things very wrong

The problem here, is the decades of noninclusive actions by the police force with its systemic racism of the past acting as a measure for BAME citizens not to apply. This is (if true) why the bar has been set lower; to encourage more people of an ethnic background to participate.

It doesn't help that 'positive discrimination' is an actual thing.

What would have helped would have been the rooting out of the 'bad apples in the barrel' and the learning of different cultures to ease the 'clashing' earlier on in the recruitment of BAME citizens in the 60's, 70's, 80's. I doubt you see 'positive discrimination' as a thing if that happened.

This is the MET's own problem; I mean how would Cheshire police still have had an all White force in 2015...??

It's fooking ridiculous when you just think about that in isolation.

I'm expecting the usual Hate Mob to respond, so let's get on with it...

The problem here, is the decades of noninclusive actions by the police force with its systemic racism of the past acting as a measure for BAME citizens not to apply. This is (if true) why the bar has been set lower; to encourage more people of an ethnic background to participate.

What would have helped would have been the rooting out of the 'bad apples in the barrel' and the learning of different cultures to ease the 'clashing' earlier on in the recruitment of BAME citizens in the 60's, 70's, 80's. I doubt you see 'positive discrimination' as a thing if that happened.

This is the MET's own problem; I mean how would Cheshire police still have had an all White force in 2015...??

070fd27702c5aef90ed0e0bb01c865dd.png

Didn’t the (I think) West Midlands fire service lower the entrance test threshold for bame applicants recently (60% pass mark) but kept it higher for white applicants (70% pass mark) shameful really.
Yes they did and the targeting of minorities is wrong imho the best person for the job no matter who it is but it’s becoming something of a joke now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.