Match day moaners don’t come to post match thread

Couldnt make the game tonight , so just popped into the matchday thread , and made a quick exit , some right twats on there how they can consider themselves City supporters is beyond me.

I wish I was technical enough to record and show on here the miserable,moaning, half dead, half rag twat that sits 2 rows behind me. I can sort of take the people that look on the negative rather than the positive but if you could hear this whining prick you’d think we are shit.

I wish I was technical enough to record and show on here the miserable,moaning, half dead, half rag twat that sits 2 rows behind me. I can sort of take the people that look on the negative rather than the positive but if you could hear this whining prick you’d think we are shit.

Does he leave with 20 minutes to go as well ?

Never post or even look in the match day thread now regardless of result because it pisses me off so much reading the shit that gets posted on their.

Really is embarrassing, although I do think most of it is wums. It has to be

You know in fairness, instead of criticising the negative match day posters, you could just forget about them and post positively yourselves. Especially during the bits that look a bit bleaker. I barely see any of that these days, barring the odd few posters.

Lost stream mid first half so where else but match day thread, really not good for your heart but at least you know the score, BBC miles behind with the text so if you can live with the sometimes ludicrous statements that some offer then it brings some value.
I'm more old school and think this is a dream to be savoured rather than end of the world stuff.
See the passion in their posts, the highs and lows, the we won't score tonight ( while hopping to be wrong)) posts.
For me it's each to their own, I can't text without looking at what I'm writing so fair play to them, and after spending about an hour in their company tonight, perhaps Mangala wasn't such a waste of money after all LOL.

Spent almost no time in the match thread today as I am ill and could barely watch the match, much less post whilst it was happening.

Was it really that bad?
Was it fuck mate.We had plenty of opportunities to have won this game by 3/4 or 5-0.Just one of those nights when in front of goal it just wasn`t happening,but some of our approach play was very good,even more so when we took off Sane and Mahrez,for Bernardo and Raz.
For me they both changed the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.