Favourite City Photograph

citytilllidie

Over the years there's been some classic City photograph's.

There are 3 I like from the 1976 League Cup Final.

Peter Barnes' equalizing goal.

Denis Tueart's overhead kick winner, which was an amazing goal at the time, probably because nobody had scored like that before.

However, my favourite is this one parading the trophy.

These are men!

methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fc3f7f4c5-e5fb-465f-ad5b-92822684eb8b.jpg

Great thread, been thinking about starting one of these for ages but never got round to it.

Here’s mine. I know that season wasn’t the greatest in terms of league position, but it’s a great image of Vinnie. It epitomises his leadership and you can see how much winning with city means to him. He’s the Tony Book of a generation. Top bloke, a proper Manc and he wasn’t born here - but that’s the spirit of Manchester isn’t it? If you pull your weight and get involved your one of us.

j7x1cl.jpg

Over the years there's been some classic City photograph's.

There are 3 I like from the 1976 League Cup Final.

Peter Barnes' equalizing goal.

Denis Tueart's overhead kick winner, which was an amazing goal at the time, probably because nobody had scored like that before.

However, my favourite is this one parading the trophy.

These are men!

methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fc3f7f4c5-e5fb-465f-ad5b-92822684eb8b.jpg
My 21 year old son saw that one for the first time the other day. He was well impressed that they had hoodies in the olden days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.