Premier League Games 2/3 March

DymFMIoX4AAfxOp.jpg
kroos767.png

Raheem Sterling, he's top of the league!

As amusing and overated as those silly scouse twat bastards are they do have an absolute monumental weapon in Van Dyke he is as good as it gets and without him they would be lucky to be 4th... he’s that good unfortunately.

Would be funny to see the outrage if we put in a £150m bid for him.

A huge twat,he has gone full self entitled dipper

I can’t stand Henderson as he’s a complete talentless gobshite.. reminds me off Fletcher for Utd as I sit and watch scratching my albeit bald head wondering how he’s found a place in a team fighting for a title. I’m also not a fan of Salah for his cheat like antics but recently my latest squeeze of hate is Robertson... so far above his station. Proper bellend constantly arguing the toss. Grade A prick.

Would be funny to see the outrage if we put in a £150m bid for him.

Should do it for a laugh. Win win.. we either get a natural Kompany replacement... or we publicly flirt with their best player all whilst they have another claim to be the victims and get the matches out to light more candles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.