And the next one. India...

Can somebody name me a sponsor which has clearly financially benefited us since we started doing this?

I don't see it via Melbourne? I've not really seen it via New York or Girona, either?

With the possible exception of our presence in Far East/Japan, Yokohama, (Nissan spin-off) and Nexen Tires?

There seems to be a lot of outlay for very little return and plenty of aggro, certainly in terms of those who don't need any excuse to see us fall foul.

I really couldn't give a shit about moving players between countries for future sell-on. It just invites scrutiny.

China Media Capital - did that £265m just go back to our owner (not that I would begrudge him)

I suppose Puma's recent deal was attractive in the sense they will have visibility around our various clubs...

It's too early to judge - we are putting a strategy together whereby our shirt sponsorship - across the Group will be worth billions - once the game has taken off in India and China.

Can somebody name me a sponsor which has clearly financially benefited us since we started doing this?

I don't see it via Melbourne? I've not really seen it via New York or Girona, either?

With the possible exception of our presence in Far East/Japan, Yokohama, (Nissan spin-off) and Nexen Tires?

There seems to be a lot of outlay for very little return and plenty of aggro, certainly in terms of those who don't need any excuse to see us fall foul.

I really couldn't give a shit about moving players between countries for future sell-on. It just invites scrutiny.

China Media Capital - did that £265m just go back to our owner (not that I would begrudge him)

I suppose Puma's recent deal was attractive in the sense they will have visibility around our various clubs...
The abovementioned Nissan, Nexen and Puma deals, plus it adds value to every other deal.

More to do with selling Abu Dhabi than it is City in my eyes. Don’t see any benefit to Manchester City Football Club in having any of these clubs around all these countries.

I couldn’t give a shit about any of them neither. All the plastic Rags and Dippers who support New York can fuck off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.