Premier League officially investigating City...

One thing that has occurred to me around the constant attacks on our club is this. The PL/UEFA really should be called to account for allowing clubs like Liverpool to create this atmosphere of antagonism against us. I’m old enough to remember the times when real rivalry’s led to violence and ultimately deaths (at the hands of the scousers). If this keeps happening with us and see also FIFA going after Chelsea, I can see real trouble reigniting between supporters. The games been gentrified recently but people feel strongly about this stuff and I can see problems ahead.

In Scotland there has been a resurgence of trouble stoked around injustice towards certain clubs. It’s not far from the surface, and this shit could be the catalyst.

I quite like the Liverpool theme in all this
It gives us a reason to feel aggrieved and fight to beat them
Also gives the dippers an excuse about ffp when we beat them
Siege mentality
Beat Watford
Boo the uefa anthem like never before And beat shalke
Then let dippers bottle it

What needs to also be taken into account apart from us suddenly on course for a domestic treble possibly or a clean sweep when all this has resurfaced is we just signd a very large kit deal putting more non UAE cash into our accounts, the more we use non abu dhabi revenue streams, the less they have to try and hit us with.

Disappointing to see all of you siding with the plastic fans. I’ve been following this club since the early days of the Kippax and have never seen our supporters act in such a disgraceful way. We are a club built on the morals of being a community side who do the right thing and admit when we’re wrong. Now I realise most of you probably won’t remember the Maine Road days (and some may even have supported the red shite until a few years ago ;) ) but I expected at least some people to still be decent honest people. We’ve made a mistake and just need to admit we cheated. Take the relegation (and hopefully we’ll then lose some of the more plastic of our fan base) and build our way back up playing by the rules. Most of the younger generation won’t believe me but it’s much more fun in the Championship with honest fans and a decent atmosphere than it is winning the PL surrounded by fans who think we’re always the victim.
Haha good try rag

Disappointing to see all of you siding with the plastic fans. I’ve been following this club since the early days of the Kippax and have never seen our supporters act in such a disgraceful way. We are a club built on the morals of being a community side who do the right thing and admit when we’re wrong. Now I realise most of you probably won’t remember the Maine Road days (and some may even have supported the red shite until a few years ago ;) ) but I expected at least some people to still be decent honest people. We’ve made a mistake and just need to admit we cheated. Take the relegation (and hopefully we’ll then lose some of the more plastic of our fan base) and build our way back up playing by the rules. Most of the younger generation won’t believe me but it’s much more fun in the Championship with honest fans and a decent atmosphere than it is winning the PL surrounded by fans who think we’re always the victim.

Fuck me, it's Simon Stone.

Did you bring your fishing rod

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.