Premier League officially investigating City...

Imagine being the kind of person who gives up his Saturday morning to try to wind up fans of another club.

Bit sad really. I pity you.

You mean you're not convinced by his mention of the Kippax ?? Surely with credentials like that he's a Blue ?

No surprise that it’s Liverpool and Palace, the two clubs who, apart from the rags, who’ve gained most from poor (crooked) referring decisions in the last three years.
It’s nothing to do with our owners, it’s a turf war for control of corruption
This.
Liverpool obviously not a surprise but Palace were originally. Then I remembered Steve Parish being interviewed on 5Live a few months ago and was taken aback by his clear dislike of City. Came across as an absolute dickhead, tbh.
We lost him, woy, and his best mate in black some money by Ederson saving a penalty last season.

There was something like a billion pounds riding on that one game.
Some of the money would have been on stopping our winning run, some on a Palace win.
Obscene amount.

As were on BT Sports tonight I'm not taking this match for granted either. A brain fart might make the difference.

Imagine being the kind of person who gives up his Saturday morning to try to wind up fans of another club.

Bit sad really. I pity you.

Scandinavian IP so presumably a Liverpool fan. He’s gone now, anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.