Sheikh Mansour

There is no way a member of a royal family could come to the club with his security and it not get out,there are no secrets these days

I'm not so sure, Karen.

How many actually see the away team bus arrive, hardly no one? His party could drive in the same way by the access tunnel under the stadium.

He could quite easily fly in (has diplomatic plates) so straight through the private hangar at Manchester Airport.

When you have money and call the shots, I suppose anything is possible.

Personally, I would be disappointed if he had been attending in secret.

Now, more than ever, our wonderful owner should not need to feel invisible watching what he has created.

One of the last few remaining City things which would give me pleasure is seeing him and his brother sat front and fucking centre as their masterpiece lifts another title.

I'm not so sure, Karen.

How many actually see the away team bus arrive, hardly no one? His party could drive in the same way by the access tunnel under the stadium.

He could quite easily fly in (has diplomatic plates) so straight through the private hangar at Manchester Airport.

Now, more than ever, our wonderful owner should not need to feel invisible watching what he has created.

One of the last few remaining City things which would give me pleasure is seeing him and his brother sat front and fucking centre as their masterpiece lifts another title.
I'm not convinced,like you it would be disappointing if we never see him at a game,last season was the time i think if it was going to happen

I'm not so sure, Karen.

i would like to think he would be at the Wanda Metropolitano in june

He's in Manchester all the time. He stays with Ajay in Gorton when he's in town. When he feels homesick he pops over to Lytham near Blackpool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.